Resetting Intentions Checklist
For a clear mind, body, and home
As the leaves begin to change colors and the air turns crisper, it's the perfect time to set the stage with some internal work to welcome in the next season of our lives.
How to reset your intentions
When learning how to reset your intention, it’s important to understand the process:
Reset your checklist
- Reset Your Mind
Because a moment to be still and relax is necessary.
- Journal. Write out your thoughts and get them out of your head. It’s easier to process what you’re thinking that way.
- Do deep breathing exercises.
- Engage in a safe, healthy activity that you enjoy (ex. Reading, painting, spending time with loved ones)
- Spend time in nature.
- Magnesium L-Threonate for brain health, memory, and alertness. Your brain needs more magnesium!
- Mineral Shilajit for inner peace and whole-body support.
- At least 15 minutes of quiet reflection time. What are you grateful for? What went well today, and what do you wish went differently?
- Positive vibes
- Reset Your Body
The mind and body are intertwined. Physical challenges in the body can impact your emotions, thoughts, and overall state of being. Similarly, when the mind is burdened, it can manifest physically, leading to fatigue or headaches. That’s why resetting the body is crucial.
- Revitalize your exercise routine. Sometimes, all you need is change.
- Prioritize nutrition.
- Get quality sleep.
- Incorporate more supplements to boost your body's resilience and vitality.
- Topical Mag Oil for relaxation.
- Yoga mat.
- Time in the sun.
- Reset Your Home
Reset your home with clean, non-toxic products that support your health and well-being.
- Switch to non-toxic products for your home. This is the best way to keep yourself, your loved ones, and your furry friends healthy and happy.
- Be intentional about your furniture and decorations.
- Incorporate feng-shui.
- A quality shower filter for clean, filtered water.
Don’t underestimate the power of small steps. Small steps are one of the biggest secrets to building consistency!
Best of luck!